Custom bobblehead doll FAQ
1. Do your heads bobble?
We receive this question a lot, the answer is yes all our heads do bobble. We also can make fixed heads if you would like, just let us know in the order notes section of the order form.
2. Timelines - how fast can I receive a doll?
Orders placed through our website will allow you to choose the delivery timeline you need to receive them in. You can select between 5 different options from the standard of 4-6 weeks down to 1 week. These time lines are estimates only, please review the checkout questions when you place your order. For full information about timelines, please click here.
3. What are Custom Bobble Head Dolls made of?
Unlike other sites, we allow you to choose the material. For more information on the materials we offer, our order form provides links to read about the options.
4. What are the custom bobble head doll photos requirements?
for full information, click here to read on the requirements
5. Proofs, will I see the doll being made?
YES - We provide actual photo proofs of your work in progress for you to approve or even request changes on most of our shipping timelines. For more information about proofs, click here
Size does matter, to us. Our dolls come approximately 7 inches tall. We do offer on the order form for you to choose larger sizes. Side note: If you require a size not listed on our order form, please email us for a custom quote. We can actually make any size up to 10 feet. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices are in US dollars.
TAX: HD Design Center will NOT charge a sales tax for sales except if delivered in the State of Florida. However, the buyer is responsible for any taxes, customs or import duties levied on the ordered package.
Customs or Import Duties : You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from HD Design Center, LLC you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Please be advised that your country may add a tariff or duty to the parcel because it contains a commercial invoice. The buyer is responsible for any and all additional destination tariffs.
All of HD Design Center, LLC merchandise is personalized and made to custom specifications. By placing this order and completing the checkout- I agree my order cannot be cancelled, returned or disputed in the event I am not happy with my product. For the full information about our policy click here.
Once completed, we will ship your doll FEDEX, UPS or DHL. Each option requires a signature for delivery. We will complete your doll based solely on the delivery time method you selected during checkout.
11. Do you have premade custom bobble head doll figurines?
YES! To help lower your costs, we have designed over 650 premade body selections and more on their way. For more information about premade bodies, see our order form during checkout.
WORLDWIDE! We ship products all Over the World – to well over 210 Worldwide destinations.
YES! After your order has been shipped, we will send you an email shipping notice, confirming that your package has been sent to you. The email will also provide you with a Tracking Number.
Unfortunately, we do not because we offer premade bobble head bodies and or full custom made dolls. All product information is online only at this time.
· Complexion proof (polymer clay only). In this, we will send you an email with a lump of clay next to the photo you provided to us. you can ask for a lighter or darker type clay depending on the complexion of the person we are making. Once this proof is approved, the clay will be used to sculpt the dolls head. We will not be able to make the complexion lighter or darker once sculpted.
· Sculpted Head - we will hand sculpt the head to resemble the primary photo you attached to the order. At this time, you will be able to make any changes to the facial properties, nose, mouth, skin texture, etc. Changes are done if necessary at no charge to you. Once you approve the item we continue to the next phase. Once approved, no further changes to the face can be made without additional fees. The head will be baked.
· Body Proof (if applies) - we will hand sculpt the body to resemble the order notes and or photo you attached to the order. At this time, you will be able to make any changes to the position, etc. Changes are done if necessary at no charge to you. Once you approve the item we continue to the next phase. Once approved, no further changes to the face can be made without additional fees. The body will be baked.
· Complete proof - during this stage, we will show you the finished product, during this phase and with all your previous feedback, most customers are happy and approve their doll to have it shipped. If the complexion colors need to be adjusted, we can perform that 1 time at no charge. At this stage, only the colors can be changed as your doll is completely baked and cannot be changed. All details must be seen on the doll before approval. this includes, text, logos, proper colors, etc. Once approved, we will final bake your doll and send it. We can not make modifications to the doll after it leaves our factory. We will not accept returns of our dolls for modifications.