CUSTOM BOBBLEHEADS BLOG
- New premium custom bobblehead dolls | webobble.com
- Custom bobblehead wedding cake toppers are the icing on the cake!
- Webobble Custom bobble head dolls - redesigned website coming soon!
- Two types of custom bobblehead dolls from webobble.com
- How do I make a Custom Bobble Head Doll
- A Custom Bobblehead Doll Makes A Great Gift
- Bobble Heads: The Perfect Office Gift
- Bobbleheads as Gifts
- Bobble Heads for Everyone, Every Occasion
- How To Pick Out the Perfect Gift for Her
Posted by Bryan on 8/31/2012 to We Bobble
The first step to ordering a bobblehead doll from WeBobble.com is to sign online and visit the website. It is important to visit the website to get a feel for the look of the bobblehead dolls that are possible. You can browse the themes, such as baseball player, saxaphone player, lawyer, teacher, military, baby boxer, dancing couple, beach paradise couple and much more. You can also choose to create a custom bobblehead doll from head to toe.
Once you select the theme or complete custom option, you will need to submit a photograph, preferably a JPG or a GIF. A head shot is fine for themed bobblehead order, but it is helpful to send a profile photograph for a full custom design. You will also need to make a few selections. You will need to provide the eye color, the skin color and the gender. You can also provide any special instructions. For instance, most bobbleheads stand about five inches tall, but they can be constructed up to 10 feet tall. You will also have the opportunity to make changes to the bobblehead design when you view the sculpted head proof, which is completed by hand before the bobblehead is completed.
More results: 1 2